Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I need 2 business professional letters thank u 1. i need…

I need 2 business professional...
I need 2 business professional letters thank u

1. i need a professional business letter stating thank you for using our services. our business is all about providing security agents for schools, ect. please dont make it a short letter and please make sure the letter is very professional using great vocabulary skills you could add more of your things in order to make the letter longer

2. professional letter stating what we provide as safety for our clients and what security guard will provide for them. this letter will go to top business that will require our services so i really want to explain what we provide in or company please once again be professional use great vocabulary to ensure our clients be impress

our company is we provide security agents for schools, hospital, and ect. there is no different things that we provide then any other company who also provide security agents i want these letters to make an impact that will differentiate us from the rest of the companies out there( one thing i want you to stress about in letter #2 that our company are very professional as well as our security agents )
6/24/2010
user2010VT

Hello there! Sending a wave!

What is your deadline?

I can do these for you depending upon due date.

Thanks!

Prof. K.

sunday

Hi, yes, I can do this for you.

Prof K.

Laura I posted another assignment and I need that as soon as possible please today
laura when will you have this done sunday has passed and i still dont have the letters

Yes, this morning.

Prof. K.

Here is your ANSWER for Letter #1.

http://www.mediafire.com/?q4g2z2qdlzj

Here is your ANSWER for Letter #2.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y1mv5zwrzka

All best,

Prof K.

Edited by Laura K on 6/29/2010 at 3:55 PM EST
im not sure if you understood what i wanted from the letters we are not providing any security equipments we are only providing security agents thats all
#1 business letter stating thank you for using our services meaning using our security agents only. our business is all about providing security agents for schools, hospitals and ect. please be very professional using great vocabulary skills you could add more of your things in order to make the letters longer meaning ideas of things that our security agents do while working the letter can be 2 pages long
again this letter is saying thank you to our customers for requesting our services.

2. professional letter stating what we provide as safety for our clients and what security agents will
provide for them these security agents are not providing equipments these agents are more like those agents that guard the area that is all. this letter will go to top business that will require our services so i really want to explain what we provide in or company please once again be professional use great vocabulary to ensure our clients be impress by our company once again we provide security agents for schools, hospital, and ect. there is no different things that we provide then any other company who also provide security agents only guards that protect area only with no surveillance no equipment just the security agent. i want these letters to make an impact that will differentiate us from the rest of the companies out there( one thing i want you to stress about in letter #2 that our company are very professional as well as our security agents )

EACH LETTER CAN BE 2 PAGES LONG

our company name isXXXXX CORP.

Ok I'll re-do these and post by the morning.

Prof K.

ok thanks

Here is Letter #1 REVISED- let me know if this is what you are seeking and

I'll revise Letter #2 when I hear if I'm on the right track.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n3mzmdzzzlz

Thanks,

Prof K.

Here are both letters REVISED:

Here is Letter #1 REVISED:

http://www.mediafire.com/?n3mzmdzzzlz

Here is Letter #2 REVISED:

http://www.mediafire.com/?fxkxmzcnryy

All best,

Prof K.

WHATS GETTING ME CONFUSE FROM THESE TWO LETTERS IS THE INFORMATION AND NAMES OF PEOPLE AND LOCATIONS AND PROBLEMS STATED IN THESE LETTER OF THNGS THAT OCCURRED SINCE I DID NOT INFORM YOU ABOUT NAMES AND HOW LONG I HAD THIS COMPANY YOU CAN PUT A FILL IN LINE AND I WILL FILL THEM WHEN I REVEIW THE LETTER PLUS THE LETTERS ARE TOO LONG NO ONE WILL BE INTERESTED IN READING SUCH A LONG LETTER 2 PAGE LIMIT IS MORE REASONABLE

OK. At this point -- I'm sorry it appears I did not understand what you wanted.

If you'd like to just take the letters and not pay me, that's OK with me, and

you can revise them on your own. Otherwise, I'm out of time on the assignment

for the next few days and I'm sorry I didn't 'get' what you were asking for,

or of course I would have done it exactly as intended.

So, what do you want to do? You can keep the letters without paying and

just revise them yourself. That's OK with me and we can 'close' this

through the moderator without payment. I am OK with that because you didn't

yet get what you wanted.

The problem is time right now, as I'm away for the holiday weekend starting

tomorrow.

I can give it one more try later tonight and then if it isn't what you want you

can simply have the letters with no payment that is OK with me.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

I have to be offline until later tonight but I'll be back online then!

I'm sorry the assignment was not quite as clear I guess as I had thought

it would be. It seemed like you wanted a fictitious company and that a

'case scenario' of the type of things that a company would do should be

put i the letter. Hmmmm! So it's still not quite clear to me.

Prof K.

JUST MAKE THE LETTER SHORTER AND I WILL REVISE IT OK I WILL STILL PAY YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS OK THANKS
NO CASE SCENARIO OK

I'll try!! If you still don't feel it's up to par you can pay less or whatever you feel

is best. I want to make sure it's fair so you can always reduce it if you want or

whatever is best. Will post again later tonight.

Prof K.

NO ITS OK I WILL PAY FULL AMOUNT I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR POST OK THANK YOU

These are much shorter and I have removed the 'case study' scenarios.

I hope this helps. Have a nice weekend! You can choose what to do and if you

do not want to pay please simply close the question, that's fine. I'd rather

not receive payment than receive a negative rating, if there is a choice!

I'm sorry I didn't quite understand what you wanted! I hope that this last

revision is of use to you!!

Thank you for your patience while I revised.

LETTER #1: http://www.mediafire.com/?w2nyzwhnimy

LETTER #2: http://www.mediafire.com/?elwtennj2oj

All best, XXXXX XXXXX

user2010VT
thank you for the revision and dont worry i gave you full payment and no negative rating everything was positive. the reason i made full payment was because you kept on trying to help me and thats what counts have a wonderful vacation and hope we work together again. enjoy your vacation. :0)

You are very kind and of course would work with you anytime, with

results that are better - next time will clarify further with you on the

request prior to working on the assignment!!

Enjoy the 4th,

Cool

A pleasure to work with you.

All best,

Prof K.

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX 4th as well