Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

How do the cost relationships and behaviors at Guillermo determin…

Customer Question
How do the cost relationships...
How do the cost relationships and behaviors at Guillermo determine decision-making prerogatives for the manager?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 day by:
6/25/2010
Writing Tutor: pennyaline, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
pennyaline
pennyaline, Bachelor's Degree
A great deal more information is needed. When is this due? What format? What length? Is your research done? How much of this have you already gotten together?

I have to write a paper in no more than 1,400 words explaining the following:

How do the cost relationships and behaviors at Guillermo Furniture Store determine decision-making prerogatives for the manager? - This part is done

What control system might Guillermo use to help it achieve his store's organizational goals? - Work in progress

Provide a break-even analysis on the current situation considering the possible effects of selling the flame-retardant separately. This must be presented in at least one table. Not completed

Compute the return on investment, residual income, and economic value added for the current situation. - Not completed

The paper must be in APA format and is due on Monday, before midnight.

Okay. Get your research done and the facts sorted. Have your analyses and computations finished, then we'll look at it again. Smile