Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Amber would you have and model of all of this I need this by…

Customer Question
Amber would you have and...
Amber would you have and model of all of this I need this by 6/22/10 the latest, Thanks

Lesson Planning in SIOP: From Theory to Practice (Benchmark Assessment) i) Review Resource 1: ESL 533N Advanced Methodologies of Structured English Instruction Benchmark Assessment and Rubric, located in the Course Resources folder. All coursework will inform this assignment. b) General Practicum Requirements i) Familiarize yourself with the Practicum Manual and its associated forms found in each ANGEL classroom: Course Content > Handy Toolkit > Student Success Center > Getting Started > GCU College of Education > Practicum Manual-Graduate. ii) Students' practicum experiences should follow the practicum experience requirements, including the diversity and hour requirements for this course on the Practicum Placement Form. iii) Students should fill out the Practicum Placement Form and Observation Record. Complete the form with the names of the schools and grade levels where the observations took place and document the hours spent in the classroom. Submit the form to the course instructor along with your Benchmark Assessment. iv) Spend 15 hours with a Sheltered Immersion Instruction (SEI)-endorsed instructor in a K-3 or a 4-8 classroom. This setting should be in a Title I school and at a different level than the practicum completed for ESL433N. For example, if the practicum for ESL433N was in a K-3 level, then the practicum for this course must be in a 4-8 Title I school. Let your mentor know that you are working on developing your SIOP lesson planning, implementation, and assessment skills. In cases where the GCU student resides in a remote or rural area that has limited or no access to SEI/ESL/ESOL endorsed teachers or English language learner population, he/she may observe special needs students or students in remedial reading/writing classes. The GCU student may reflect on what is observed and then compare/contrast those with the SIOP strategies that are promoted in the course. (1) In the first 5 hours of the practicum experience, observe and interview your mentor for strategies he or she uses to encourage the English language learners to further improve their English language skills. Write a 250-word Observation Reflection for inclusion with the Benchmark Assessment submission. (2) Spend 2 hours in one-on-one tutoring with an ELL reader. Use the experience to inform the lesson plan you are developing for the Benchmark Assessment. Write a 250-word Tutoring Reflection for inclusion with the Benchmark Assessment submission. (3) Spend 8 hours planning, implementing, assessing, and reflecting on a SIOP lesson: (a) Create a content-specific SIOP lesson plan using Resource 2 that includes the following: (i) Identified academic content & language objectives based on state standards (ii) Resources and materials (iii) 3-5 varied best-practice learning experiences (iv) An assessment tool to measure the stated objective(s). (b) Teach the lesson and administer the assessment. (c) Review instructional decisions based on the results of those assessments and analyze student learning based on student feedback. Revise the original lesson plan based on your analysis, including new assessments. In Summary: Lesson Planning in SIOP: From Theory to Practice (Benchmark Assessment) i) Review Resource 1: Advanced Methodologies of Structured English Instruction Benchmark Assessment and Rubric. All coursework has informed this assignment. ii) Write a 1500-1750 word essay that is informed by the practicum experience, including all elements of the SIOP lesson, your mentor teacher observation, and the tutoring session. Include a rationale for the learning theories that were used to support the instructional design. iii) Use standard essay format in APA style, including an introduction, conclusion, and title page. An abstract is required. Attach both the original and revised lesson plans, and the Observation and Tutoring Reflections.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/22/2010
Writing Tutor: amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree

HiCustomer

Thank you for requesting me. Here is the link to the model paper that you requested. Please let me know when you have downloaded a copy of the document so that I can disable the link to protect your privacy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jnz5yzidmdx

Also, please make sure to click the green accept button at the bottom of the post so that I receive credit for assisting you.

Thanks and feel free to request me anytime!

Thank again!
Is there anything else that I can do to assist you?