Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

JOGANN, I need help writing this public relations essay due…

Customer Question
JOGANN, I need help writing...
JOGANN, I need help writing this public relations essay due tuesday it is short I can send my opinion so far and references are you open to write? Thanks
CB
our text our text : Wilcox, D. & Cameron, G. (2007). Public Relations: Strategies and Tactics. Pearson Education.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/21/2010
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago
jogann

Hello Cherie,

Of course! I'll be happy to help you. Just upload what you have so far to mediafire.com or box.net and provide me with the sharing URL and I'll have it for you tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Jo

Jo thanks, XXXXX XXXXX to wait until I get off work tonight and will get it to you asap by tonight. I have a class @ 8:00 p.m unitl 9 however I will try to upload before then.

thanks

CB

Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX I'll look for it this evening.

Best regards,

Jo

Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Cherie,

Thanks. Don't worry, we'll get there from here.

Best regards,

Jo

Again you rock Jo!

thanks Cherie

I am finished with my class now I have to go and will check back with you in the morning, I have a interview proposal to write for my tedhnical writing class tomorrow so I will be home from work tuesday's are my day off as well as saturday's.

thanks a million

cherie

Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Cherie,

It'll be ready tomorrow evening.

Kind regards,

Jo

I just received a message that my question has been opened to all experts, your the only expert i want to deal with, can you help with that or does it have to be open. I put more hours on your reply so it would not do that can you fix that?

thanks

cb

oh did I send you the instructions? I think I copied them onot my rough draft. let me know if you need them>
JOGANN I keep getting messages from justanwer that my question has been oened to all writers again like 3 in a row, is anything wrong? I hope you are my writer. Plsease advise.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi cherie - don't worry

I'm still working with you. The instructions were with your draft, so it won't be a problem.

I've reported this to JustAnswer to see what gives, and will let you know when I hear anything.

Kindest regards,

Jo

thank you I don't want to take up our time with this I need help but this ws rediculous. I thought yo handed my project to someone else. thanks for checking! I appreciate it

CB

Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi CB,

Rest assured, if I ever have a need to opt out and ask someone to help you, I will post it in a note here. Don't worry - you are one of my most valued customers and I appreciate and enjoy working with you.

Kindest regards,

Jo

Aww you are the best, XXXXX XXXXX gained so much trust from me you are the best! and I really respect your expertise and have learned as much from you as I have from my professors. andthat is sayin g slot because I have had some awesome professors. that rhetorical class was tough and if it werent for you I would not have made it. I know you are going through a lot personally and appreciate you sticking it out!

thanks again, now ai know you have it in your hands only I can go to bed I will check with you in the morining, if you can yo can e-mail me at my cdbucingham adress instead of texting I can't shiut the darn thing off. If not it's ok.

Sleep well and thank you so much for your help!

CB

Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi CB,

Thanks. I only communicate with you through the JustAnswer portal, and I don't know where the emails go from there. You might want to check which email you have set up as your primary in your profile and see what you need to do from there.

Thanks also for the wonderful compliments - as a tutor, it means the world to me to be able to help a student learn something and benefit from the work I do with them. You're the best, CB. Thanks!

Kindest regards,

Jo

no your your the best I'm going to bed now so don't respond just absord the compliment.!!!!
I just received a text that said more information is needed but I do not see the response box anywhere can you help?

I tried to cut off the text message so you can e-mail did I close this off by doing that? please advise.

cb

JOGANN here are the instrudtions I think I forgot to load them,

Instructions

After reading Chapter 3 of your textbook, write a short (350 to 500 word) essay on whether public relations is a profession. In your essay, consider what makes an occupation a profession. There are considerable differences of opinion about whether public relations are a craft, skill, or a developing profession. Some say public relations does not qualify as a profession in the same sense that medicine and law do. List three major differences between fields that are considered professions and the field of public relations.

Your essay should include an introduction, body, and conclusion and conform to the rules of Standard American English.

Make sure you address the following issues:

• Professional codes of ethics
  • Role of professional organizations
  • Value of licensing and accreditation

the three different fields I beleive are advertising marketing and journalism, I could not figure that out in my rough draft but I beleive those are correct.

Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Cherie,

Thanks. I have no idea why you got a message saying more info was needed. We had a system upgrade recently and some bugs are still being worked out, so maybe that's one of them.

I'll be working on this over the next couple of hours and will have something for you then.

Kindest regards,

Jo

do you want me to reupload my finsished paper? never mind i'll do it anyway it will give you more to work with hopefully I have to have this in by 10:30 p.m

thanks

cb

Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi CB,

I'll look for it.

Best regards,

Jo

are you close to being done this deadline is comining up Im gettting nervous. ugh I hate deadlines.
Writing Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi CB,

I answered in the other thread quite a while ago.

Best regards,

Jo