Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

*** Amber**** Dream Job Dialogue This assignment is due tonight…

Customer Question
*** Amber**** Dream Job Dialogue...
*** Amber**** Dream Job Dialogue
This assignment is due tonight by midnight MST and I had to take an emergency flight home to see about my mother. Do you think you can complete this assignment for me. Here are the instructions:

Create a script where you discuss with a friend your future career as an educator.

ii) Elaborate on the following questions:

(1) What do you believe will be the future of American K-12 education, and how will you make an impact on it?

(2) What are the career possibilities you for in the field of education?

(3) What is your dream job in the world of education and why are you qualified for it?

iii) Your entry should be a minimum of 350–400 words.

iv) APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/21/2010
Writing Tutor: amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree

HiCustomer

I was gone all day yesterday and just know got your message for this assignment. Just let me know if you still need this and I will get to work on it for you.

Thanks!