Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Explain the relationship among and between academic communication,

Customer Question
Explain the relationship among and...

Explain the relationship among and between academic communication, APA style and format, and self-identity as a student. Be sure to address the following questions:
Why is it important for writing in an academic context to have a consistent style and format?
In what ways do APA format and style make academic communication easier? In what ways does it make it harder? In what ways does it make it better?
How will using APA format and style help you develop your identity ? Please support your statements with at least two examples.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 day by:
6/20/2010
Writing Tutor: Seanna, Professional Writer replied 8 years ago
Seanna
Seanna, Professional Writer
Chat Conversation Started
Angela :

Hello, and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am a professional acadmic writer and Expert in APA format. I can compose a one page letter for you, if you would please let me know if any references are required, what your major is and when you need this, that would be helpful.

Actually, I can do one and a half pages, so please let me know.

Edited by Angela on 6/21/2010 at 12:05 AM EST