Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

For PMegowen...This is an argument of definition paper in which…

Customer Question
For PMegowen...This is an argument...
For PMegowen...This is an argument of definition paper in which I am explaining to the community that just because a Veteran is depressed and has committed a crime, or is otherwise having difficulty transitioning back to civilXXXXX XXXXXfe, PTSD is not necessarily a defense. And so, my declarative sentence is: "Because a Veteran is having transitional difficulties or feels depressed and confused, it is not an automatic diagnosis of PTSD."

Requirements are: A claim involving a question of definition, A general definition of some key concept, a careful look at your subject in terms of that general definition, Evidence for every part of the argument, A consideration of alternative views and counter-arguments, and a conclusion drawing out the implications for the argument.

3 Credible resources

1000-1200 words. and is not needed until July 2, 2010. Please let me know if this is possible. Regards
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/19/2010
Writing Tutor: Dr. Steve, Doctoral Degree replied 8 years ago
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Doctoral Degree

Dear Aircav:

As I am a veteran and have dealt with many issues related to post traumatic stress and have studied the topic extensively, I can likely do a very cogent report on the subject.

If you would like, I will begin working on the report and have it ready for you on or before July 2, 2010.

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Sayre, your credentials are impeccable and no doubt, you could complete this probably in your sleep. This is however, a writing assignment and I have committed to someone already. Being a military man, I'm sure you can appreciate that.

Also, I am a Psychology major and do at times, have questions; may I call on you?

Dear Aircav,

I am sorry; I didn't notice the name you had requested at the top of the page.

And, yes, I would very much like to work with you in the future.

Please keep me apprised.

All the best,

Thank you
thank you
Have mispelled your name, sorry

Dear Air Cav,

Thank you for your reply. Hope to work with you sometime in the future.

If you ever want to get a hold of me regarding a question just CLICK HERE to reach me directly.

Have a good evening.

All the best,

thank you

Dear aircav,

The last link I sent to reach me is not linking properly so I have reposted the link below.

If you ever need another question answered you can just CLICK HERE to reach me directly.

All the best,

Edited by Dr. Steve on 6/28/2010 at 4:56 PM EST