Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I need an thesis and an essay on Bill of Right by sunday and…

Customer Question
I need an thesis and...
I need an thesis and an essay on Bill of Right by sunday and it has to be a definition essay can anyone help me out
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 day by:
6/20/2010
Writing Tutor: KitKat1010, Master's Degree replied 8 years ago
KitKat1010
KitKat1010, Master's Degree
Hello! My name isXXXXX and I'm a certified English teacher. I'd be happy to help you with any writing, editing, and homework needs. I'm sorry to hear that your computer was hit in a lightning storm. That's actually happened to me, and I know how frustrating it can be. Can you tell me a little more about the essay? The biggest question I have for you is the length. I'm also wondering if you need outside sources. Thanks!

yea your right its very frustrating the paper has to be at least 1 to 2 pages and I need 3 to 4 sources

I'd love to help, but I'm afraid that I've accepted a few other jobs and won't be able to get this to you this evening. I'll opt out and I'm sure another expert will jump in to help. Best of luck with your assignment :-)
You can still do it if you want to or if you have time to.

Can you still do the assignment

Hello there, thanks for writing back :-)

Unfortunately, I am swamped with assignments right now. I'll opt out so another expert can help you. Best of luck, and thank you for using justanswer.com