Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I see that you have helped other with this and am hoping you…

Customer Question
I see that you have...
I see that you have helped other with this and am hoping you can assit me. My region Region 2: Appalachian Highlands
Create a 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation for your selected state or region.

· Address the following in your PowerPoint®:

o Describe the various geologic events that have occurred in your region.

o Describe the geological features and various types of rocks that formed in the area (for example, mountains, craters, canyons, volcanoes, fault lines, or folds).

o Choose one of these geological features to research. What is the most prevalent rock type of the feature? Describe the mineral composition of the rock type.

o How old is your geologic feature? Estimate the absolute age of the geological feature, and discuss methods used to determine the age.

o What geologic event created your chosen geological feature? Discuss the process of plate tectonics related to the formation.

o Discuss the significance of igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rocks in your region.

o Discuss the type(s) of weathering and erosion processes that has most likely affected the physical appearance of your geological feature.

o Discuss any significant water, ocean, desert, or glacial feature(s) associated with your region, and the process involved with creating one of them.

o Discuss resources that are abundant in the region and the importance and economic value of this resource to the region or nation.

o In conclusion, discuss why you selected this geological feature for your PowerPoint® presentation.

o Include graphics.

o Include details in speaker notes.

o Use APA guidelines for citations and references.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/19/2010
Writing Tutor: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Would you like to have a work which you may use as a model.guide or revise?

Something I can revise if possible..

Please download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?z4mnqdm2tdd

Please click accept if this is helpful. Thanks and good luck!

lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

I can not get in. It gives me the below error

This file is currently set to private When a file is set to private by its owner only the owner of the file can access it. If you are the owner of the file please log into your account to access this file.

Please retry. Thanks.
It gives me the same thing This file is currently set to private.
When a file is set to private by its owner only the owner of the file can access it. If you are the owner of the file please log into your account to access this file.
The file setting has been changed. Please refresh your browser and retry. I will be waiting so let me know if you're able to access the file. Thanks.
Yes this worked. Thank you very much and have a wonderful weekend!!!!
You're very welcome. Please save a copy to your hard disk so you can access the file any time you want. Thank you too.