Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Brittany, I still need help with this assignment because Angela…

Customer Question
Brittany, I still need help with...
Brittany,
I still need help with this assignment because Angela wasn't able to. Are you still interested in helping me?
Assignment: Subordinate Group Member (70pts) • Resources: Ch. 1 in Racial and Ethnic Groups, the Internet, the University Library, Sample APA paper and the Axia Writing Handbook in the Course Material forum. • First, select one of the subordinate groups from Ch. 1 of the text, provided below: Subordinate Groups: Native Americans, African Americans, Chinese Americans, Japanese Americans, Arab Americans, Filipino Americans, Korean Americans, Vietnamese Americans, Asian Indians, Hawaiians, Irish Americans, Polish Americans, Norwegian Americans, Jewish Americans, Cuban Americans, Mexican Americans, and Puerto Ricans. • Second, find five to seven credible websites or articles which explores any of these creation and consequence situations the group has faced (try “googling” group and a term – for example – “Mexican-Americans segregation) Creation: migration, annexation, or colonization Consequences: extermination, expulsion, secession, segregation, fusion, or assimilation * Finally, write one paragraph about each source, summarizing the main points presented. * Format your work according to all APA requirements (in-text citations, title and reference pages). * Utilize credible sources - you may not use Wikipedia
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/18/2010
Writing Tutor: Brittany, Professional replied 8 years ago
Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Is this an annotated bibliography needed for ETH 125 or a different class?
yes it is for ETH 125.
Okay...I have some references that I can use and will write an annotated bibliography for them.

awesome thanks

Are you working on my assignment? I just wanted to make sure.