Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Angela, can you answer these five questions Due by Wednesday,

Customer Question
Angela, can you answer these...
Angela, can you answer these five questions? Due by Wednesday, June 23.

1. Teaching Skills

Think about the grade or students you teach, would like to teach, or have taught. Identify the ten most important skills, attitudes, or behaviors a teacher or instructor must possess in order to instruct effectively at that level.

2. Components of a Learning-Centered Syllabus

A well-designed course syllabus is critical to establishing a framework for instruction. How does a learning-centered syllabus establish a framework for knowledge? How can colleagues develop a sense of you as a scholar by examining the various features of your course? What are the important components of a learning-centered syllabus design?

3.Introduction to a Syllabus

The design of a learning-centered syllabus is a commitment to considering how each aspect of the course will most effectively support student learning. How does the syllabus introduction set the foundation for expectations for student learning? How should instructors set the stage for content and process?

4.Practical and Ethical Issues in Teaching and Learning

In course design, faculty member must be aware of practical and ethical issues. What are the practical issues that must be considered in designing methods, strategies, and projects to improve teaching and learning in higher education? What ethical criteria must be considered in designing research around improved teaching and learning? How do higher education environments monitor the practical and ethical issues of teaching? Cite specific illustrations that you may be aware of that support your discussions.

5. Assessing Learning Expectations

The design of a learning-centered syllabus is a commitment to considering how each aspect of the course will most effectively support instructor expectations. Why is it important to establish the requirements and expectations for the course in the syllabus? Do you feel faculty members have an obligation to support students within the re
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/18/2010
Writing Tutor: Seanna, Professional Writer replied 8 years ago
Seanna
Seanna, Professional Writer
Chat Conversation Started
Angela, it looks like the last question got cut ooff. Here is the complete question:

5. Assessing Learning Expectations

The design of a learning-centered syllabus is a commitment to considering how each aspect of the course will most effectively support instructor expectations. Why is it important to establish the requirements and expectations for the course in the syllabus? Do you feel faculty members have an obligation to support students within the requirements and expectations, or does this obligation rest entirely with the student? How much flexibility should instructors have in enforcing the policies and expectations within their course? Defend your answers by citing support references or illustrations from your work experiences.
I got an email saying you responded, but it didn't have if y9ou accepted the question or not...
Hello! I am sorry you couldn't read my response. Unfortunately I won't be able to answer all of these because I am already booked up for the next week. I have opted out to open these up to our other experts. Also, if you could state how long each response should be, that should be helpful to whoever picks this up. Good luck on these!

-Angela