Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I am having difficulties finding the rules for the answers.

Customer Question
<p>I am having difficulties finding...
<p>I am having difficulties finding the rules that applies to each of the answers. Can someone please help me? I already have the answers but did not apply the rules. Not sure what is meant by it. If you could please take a look for me.  </p><p>http://wikisend.com/download/472824/EXAM Correction.doc </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 day by:
6/19/2010
Writing Tutor: koala157, Master's Degree replied 8 years ago
koala157
koala157, Master's Degree

Hi there, I've taken a look at the document, but I need to know which list of rules you are referring to. For example, you write 9b/7 in the first question, but I don't know what 9b/7 is referring to. Could you post the list of rules as a document?

Thanks,

Heidi

So sorry. I did not mean to confuse you. 9b is actually the chapter in the Simon & Schuster Handbook for writers and 7 means the 9th edition. I wish I had the list of rules. I have the 9th edition, but my teacher must have the 7th edition. Below is what she wrote. I hope this helps you. .

Write the questions that you got wrong in a Word document. Next to each question type the correct answer. Next to the correct answer, type the rule that applies in that case, i.e. why the answer is what it is. Save this document and send it to me via the message board or email.