Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

For MsLawyers proofreading only! Hi, I will get the instruction…

Customer Question
For MsLawyer's proofreading only! Hi, I...
For MsLawyer's proofreading only!

Hi, I will get the instruction and print it out for all of you on next Monday.
Hi, I just want to be clear that we have to print out Linda's articles and her slides from last year? so, where should I put her slides on the binder, is it under the Thursday section which under modular 4?

I attached Linda's slides from last year.

Hi everyone, please disregard Melan's request for filling out the PI sheet. I have yours on my file, so you don't need to fill out other one, but I appreciated some of your prompt replied for sending to me. Sorry for any incovience and thanks for your support.
Thank you.

Hi, thanks you all. I will sign the package and return to you before tomorrow. thank you.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/17/2010
Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago
Lilykzheng

Thank you for the accept!

Hi, I will get the instructions and print it out for all of you next Monday.

Hi, should we print out Linda's articles and her slides from last year? If so, where should I put her slides on the binder? Is it under the Thursday section which is under module 4? I attached Linda's slides from last year.

Hi everyone, please disregard Melan's request to fill out the PI sheet. I have yours on my file, so I don't need additional ones, but I appreciated your prompt replies. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your support.

Hi, thank you all. I will sign the package and return it before tomorrow. Thank you.

hi,

I can't find the electronic slides from last year for Linda. does anyone has it and would you forward to me if you do.

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

I can't find last year's electronic slides for Linda. If anyone has it, could you please forward it to me? Thanks.

hi

I have sent you back my signature with the internal mail. please confirm me when you receive it. thank you.

i have change the reserve to 6:30pm instead of 7:30pm at Dulin. does anyone you need my pick up, if you do, dont' hesitate to let me know

see you

you claim it's cheap for this car, you must become a millionare now!

hi pretty, i have been miss you ladies for while.

can I join you guys someday...i do go badminton once a while.

can you come around 11:30 on Monday

I miss you too, May. what happend to you that i have not hearing from you since a long while.

you missed me and Jay in this pictures. do you when is our next lunch should be?

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

I have sent you back my signature with the internal mail. Please confirm with me when you receive it. Thank you.

I have changed the reservation to 6:30pm instead of 7:30pm at Dulin. Does anyone you know need me to pick them up? If there is, please let me know.

See you.

If you think this car is cheap, then you must've become a millionaire!

Hi pretty, I have been missing you ladies!

Can I join you guys someday? I do play badminton every one in a while.

Can you come around 11:30am on Monday?

I miss you too, May. Why haven't I heard from you in such a long while?

You missed me and Jay in these pictures. When are you free for lunch?

hi, since i have not received the Linda' electronic slides from last year. since I am not working tomorrow so I don't want to wait so I use the hardcopy to make copies and put it to the binders.
Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

I haven't received Linda's electronic slides from last year yet. I didn't want to wait anymore, since I'm not working tomorrow, so I used the hard copy to make copies and put them into the binders.

hi MsLawyer, can you proofreading this resume, thank you.

JulXXXXX XXXXX

560 Wayne, San Rafel, CA,

xxx-xxx-xxxx (Cell phone); xxx-xxx-xxxx (Home phone)

email: xxxxxxxxxx

Objective: R.N position at any unit of your great medical facility

Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, January 2010

Sacramento State University, California

Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.70 on a 4.0 scale

Courses taken included:

Medical Surgical Nursing Geriatric Nursing

Health assessment Maternity Nursing Psychiatric Mental Health Pediatrics Nursing

Pharmacology Community Health

Nursing leadership and Management

Languages: Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) and English

Computer Skills: Proficient in electronic charting system, Microsoft Word and Excel

Clinical Experience:

Medical surgical

• California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) Davies Campus Geriatric population
  • San Francisco VA medical Center (Telemetry Unit) Adult population

Obstetrics/Gynecology

• Lucile Packard Children's Hospital(LPCH) Maternity population

Pediatrics

• Children's Hospital of Oakland Pediatrics population

Mental Health

• Mills- Peninsula Hospital (Burlingame, CA) Psychiatric population
  • Mateo Lodge, Redwood City, CA (Assisted Living Facility)

Work Experience: Nursing Internship, October to November 2009

Oncology Unit, San Rafel Kaiser Permanente, CA

Preceptor: Rose Smith, RN

• Implemented standard nursing care, including wound care
  • Administered PRN and daily ordered medications
  • Practiced corresponding standard/ contact precautions for infection control
  • Updated charts based on patients conditions
  • Provided integrated patient-centered care; effectively communicate with colleagues and families for better patient outcomes
  • Performed competent nursing assessment, especially pain assessment
  • Applied critical thinking when assess and prioritize patients needs

Community Involvement:

Currently volunteer at Champion Center(CC) as translator and educator who develops end of life resources and materials in Chinese and provide community outreach

Currently volunteer at AsXXXXX XXXXXver Center - Jade Ribbon Campaign (against Hepatitis B and liver cancer)

Certificates: (all status are currently active)

• Registered Nurse
  • License #: 727747
  • CPR & AED

hi, oh! it has been a century. Thanks for adding me. ofcourse I recognize, how did you get into me if you can't recognize me? did i look much older (woman always concern about this question) how have you been, tell me more about your life. did you change your name? ok, keep me posted. talk to you more when I get you reply.

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

JulXXXXX XXXXX

560 Wayne, San Rafel, CA,

email: xxxxxxxxxx

Objective: Obtaining an R.N position in any unit of your great medical facility

Sacramento State University, California

Courses taken included:

Health Assessment Maternity Nursing Psychiatric Mental Health Pediatrics Nursing

Pharmacology Community Health

Nursing Leadership and Management

Computer Skills: Proficient in electronic charting systems, Microsoft Word and Excel

Clinical Experience:

Medical surgical

Obstetrics/Gynecology

Pediatrics

Mental Health

• Mills-Peninsula Hospital (Burlingame, CA) Psychiatric Population

Preceptor: Rose Smith, RN

• Administered PRN and ordered medications daily
  • Practiced corresponding standard/contact precautions for infection control
  • Updated charts based on patients' conditions
  • Provided integrated patient-centered care; effectively communicated with colleagues and families for better patient outcomes
  • Applied critical thinking when assessing and prioritizing patients' needs

Community Involvement:

Current volunteer at Champion Center (CC) as translator and educator who develops end of life resources and materials in Chinese and provides community outreach

• Registered Nurse
  • License #: 727747
  • CPR & AED
Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago
Hi! Oh, it has been a century! Thanks for adding me. Of course I recognize you, how did you find me if you can't recognize me? Do I look much older (women always are concerned about this question)? How have you been, tell me more about your life. Did you change your name? Ok, keep me posted. Talk to you more when I get your reply.

hi, Congratulation to Mrs. Yee and Mr. Yee, thanks for inviting us to joy the ceremony banquet. Please let us know if you need any labor (help) on that day. hey Sara, have you look for any wedding shop yet, I just went to a wedding on the passed Saturday, and i think my friend use this make up and hair artist is pretty good, i think it's include the package with rental gown, night gown, and make up. if you haven't had one, I think you can think about this one.

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi, congratulation to Mrs. Yee and Mr. Yee, thanks for inviting us to enjoy the ceremony banquet. Please let us know if you need any help on that day. Hey Sara, have you looked at any wedding stores yet, I just went to a wedding this past Saturday, and I thought my friend's makeup and hair person was pretty good. I think the package included the rental gown, night gown, and make up. If you booked one yet, you should consider this one.

hi, remember don't count me on the faculty lunch on Friday, because I am not working this day.

hi, thanks for your email and I was not working on last Friday so didn't reply you promtly. please see Gina's email address below and i also cc her on this email. good luck.

I don't know anything about the webinar deposite. I thought you and Mike both handle the webinar income. Or mike probably have more information.

does the certiticate needs to putting on the foothill logo folder or regular certificate folder is fine?

hi Gina,

Do you need me or Rian here in the faculty training in the early morning? please advise, thank you.

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi, remember don't count me in for the faculty lunch on Friday, because I won't be working.

Hi, thanks for your e-mail. I was not working last Friday so I couldn't give you a prompt reply. Please see Gina's e-mail address below and I will also CC her on this e-mail. Good luck.

I don't know anything about the webinar deposit. I thought both you and Mike were in charge of handling the webinar income. XXXXX XXXXXkely has more information.

Does the certificate need to be put in a Foothill logo folder, or will a regular certificate folder work?

Hi Gina,

Do you need me or Rian here for the faculty training early in the morning? Please advise. Thank you.

pleae see attached the resume that make some minor changes and see if you like this way.
Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago
Please see the attached resume and make minor changes as you see fit. Also see if you like it this way.

i didn't know I changed my look, I think my look just the same, but I am happy you didn't say I look old (even it's fool). I live in SM, but i am working at Foothill, how about you? where do you work?

I have been married la. I am sure you have more choice to be single...any target?

yes, let's hang out later and meet up together, anyone that you still keep in touch?

hi, i attached Julia's reume for you incase there is something comes up and you may submit her resume. feel free to make changes if you think it looks better for job hunting. thank you.

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

I didn't know I changed my look. I think my look just the same, but I am happy you didn't say I look old (even it's just to be nice!). I live in SM, but I am working at Foothill, how about you? Where do you work?

I'm married. I am sure you have more choices being single... anyone you have your eye on?

Yes, let's meet up sometime and hang out soon, anyone else that you still keep in touch with?

Hi, I attached Julia's resume for you in case something comes up so that you may submit it. Feel free to make changes if you think it will benefit her job hunting endeavors. Thank you.

forgot all the previous attachments, I forgot the save the new version and keep sending you the ones that I haven't saved. forgive me, Please!
Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago
Please disregard all of the previous attachments. I forgot to save the new version and keep on sending you the ones that I haven't saved. Sorry!

hi Mary, Thanks for write a draft of letter for me for the job hunting. And you want me to list few details on how I see my work so I list below, thank you.

I able very responsible at work, I always complete a project from inception to completion and make sure I have detail and information and I will prioritize my schedule and make sure I have enough time to get the work done.

and i am demonstrate my efficiency, integrity and initiative in performing my duties. This includes a variety of financial tasks. For example, on an annual basis, we have faculty development training, which represents a very important issue for our unit. One of the key components to the successful completion of this training is the advance preparation. In order to prepare for the training, I have to coordinate with the staff to prepare the grant report, meet and coordinate with the financial manager, and work with vendors, our financial staff, and those in our unit with signature authority to process payments. Coordinating this training is performed against the backdrop of performing my daily tasks, tracking the timeline, and continuing to support the staff. I juggled these tasks, along with the training coordination, and did so despite having had my hours reduced, thus reducing the number of hours I have to devote to tasks. I do what it takes to get the job done - even if it means doing work at home.

Also I am very friendly at work, I am open for any feedback and comments and always open for learning new things.

Happy birthday, i didn't miss you birthday this time. I hope you have a wonderful, sweet, fabulous birthday with all you loves. Ofcourse, Best of your wishes come true.

You are so wondeful Mary to work with Mary, and hope I have chances to talk, seeing you in the future. You are unforgetable to me...and thanks for your supports these years.

Warmly wishes with my sincer,

Shirley

hi MsLawyer, are you here today?

Hi Mary, congratulations! you travel transaction has been approved from Doris. Hope you can receive your reimbursment soon. you will get $xxx from the travel and $xxx from the step fund.

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago
I'm here, I will get to it in a minute. Thanks!
Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Mary,

Thanks for writing a letter for me to assist in the job hunt. I have listed some details of my work experience below.

I am very responsible at work. I always stick to a project from inception to completion and make sure I have all details and information. I will prioritize my schedule and make sure I have enough time to get the work done.

I demonstrate efficiency, integrity and initiative in performing my duties. This includes a variety of financial tasks. For example, we have annual faculty development training, which represents a very important issue for our unit. One of the key components to the successful completion of this training is the advanced preparation. In order to prepare for the training, I have to coordinate with the staff to prepare the grant report, meet and coordinate with the financial manager, and work with vendors, our financial staff, and those in our unit with signature authority to process payments. Coordinating this training is separate from performing my usual daily tasks. I juggled these tasks along with coordinating the training, despite having had my hours reduced. I do what it takes to get the job done - even if it means doing work at home.

Also I am very friendly at work, I am open to any feedback and comments and always open to learning new things.

Happy birthday, I didn't miss you birthday this time. I hope you have a wonderful, sweet, and fabulous birthday with all your loved ones. Of course, may all of your wishes come true.

Mary, you are so wonderful to work with--I hope I get the chance to see and speak to you again in the future. You are unforgettable. Thank you for all your years of support.

Warm wishes,

Shirley

Hi Mary,

Congratulations! Your travel transactions have been approved by Doris. Hope you receive your reimbursement soon. You will get $xxx from the travel and $xxx from the step fund.

hi,

i put all the faculty certificates on your desk incase you will going the training room in the early morning for ask their signatures on the certificates. If you are not going, I will bring them to the training room when I arrive into the office. thank you.

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

I put all the faculty certificates on your desk in case you planned on going to the training room early in the morning to ask for signatures. If you aren't going, I'll bring them to the room when I arrive tomorrow. Thank you.

did you have time to complete all the program description forms, I know I shouldn't ask you at your birthday day, but i need to make sure I have enough time to finish working the left tasks, hope you understand, thank you

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago
I'm so sorry to ask on your birthday, but did you have enough time to complete all of the program description forms? I need to make sure that I have enough time to finish all of the left over tasks. I hope you understand. Thank you.

hi Gina,

I would like to check is everything runs fine at the faculty training, do you have enought water or snacks in there? I will pass the certificates to Mary to have everyone sign it. Please let me know if you want me to bring anything. thank you.

Hi mary,

what time will you be your office today or you will be the training whole day today?

hi, thanks for letting me know you have received all the information needs from me.
Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Gina,

I would like to check if everything is running smoothly at the faculty training. Do you have enough water and snacks in there? I will pass the certificates to Mary to have everyone sign it. Please let me know if you want me to bring anything. Thank you.

Hi Mary,

Will you be your office today at any time, or will you be doing at faculty training all day?

Thanks for letting me know that you've received all the information you need.

Hi, To who may concern for hiring:

I would like to apply the financial level I position of the temp position. I have the internal experience but the budget cutbacks and I will get laid off by the end of this month. Please see more detail on my resume and cover letter. Please let me know if need further information. thank you.

Hi Gina,

would you fill out the program description for the faculty training of this year. please see attachment for the form. thank you very much!

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

To whom it may concern:

I would like to apply for them temp position for financial level I. I have the internal experience but due to budget cutbacks, I will be laid off at the end of the month. Please refer to my resume and cover letter for more details. Please let me know if need further information. Thank you.

Hi Gina,

Would you fill out the program description for the faculty training this year? Please see the attachment for the form. Thank you very much!

hi Linda, i just found out i miss program description from one of you old trianing (from last year) would you kindly fill it out and send back to me (please see attachment for the form) or you can either fax it back. either way will work. thank you.
Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Linda,

I just found out I'm missing program descriptions from one of your old faculty training sessions (from last year). Would you kindly fill it out and send back to me (please see attachment for the form) or you can fax it back. Either way will work. Thank you.

hi, would you remind Toby to turn-in the program description form ASAP. please see attachment. thank you.
Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

Would you remind Toby to turn in the program description form ASAP? Please see the attachment. Thank you.

hi,

i heard your son got failed from skaboard, hope he has speedy recovery.

i promised you I won't show anyone of this confidential letter, i am a truster.

no double, your writing skill is excellent. I think the letter would persude enough for them for reason not let Jade going to the advance class and strong enough to show her ability and capability for attending the class.

it just only one minor thing that you should put your name when you introduce yourself, what do you think?

wish luck to hearing back from teacher Fung.

Respefully,

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

I heard your son got fell from a skateboard, I hope he has a speedy recovery.

I promised you I won't show anyone this confidential letter,I'm very trustworthy.

No doubt, your writing skills are excellent. I think the letter is persuasive enough for them to change their mind about letting Jade into to the advanced class. It's strong enough to show her capabilities for attending the class.

One minor thing: you should put your name when you introduce yourself, what do you think?

Good luck on hearing back from teacher Fung.

Respectfully,

hi yee, thanks for telling me that you are able to get 50% off for employee discount for shopping at Gap, Old Navy and Banana. I did something from old navy and gap. I provide you the item number and the color that I want, i saw them online and the size is normally right for me. would you able to purchase them online instead of going to the store? if you need to reach me, my number isxxxxx.

I will pay you back when I pick up my items from you.

Bunch Thanks,

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Yee,

Thanks for telling me about your 50% employee discount for Gap, Old Navy and Banana. I like some items from Old Navy and Gap. I will provide you with the item number and the color that I want. Would you able to purchase them online instead of going to the store? If you need to reach me, my number is XXXXX

I will pay you back when I pick my items up from you.

Thanks a bunch,

hi,

can you kindly ask Lina to fill out the program descirption forms that i missed from two of her trainings. please see attachments. thank you very much!!!

since our grant is ending soon. would you like to keep the conference call account that we have for the minifellowship or you would like to cancel it, they keep charging every month. please advise.

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

Can you kindly ask Linda to fill out the program description forms that are missing from two of her trainings. Please see attachments. Thank you very much!!!

Since our grant is ending soon. Would you like to keep the conference call account that we have for the mini fellowship or you would like to cancel it? It is being charged every month. Please advise.

hi MsLawyer, I will close this page soon, and I will definetly pay you extract bonus. thank you.

Hi, thanks for your speedy response. i actually got the attachment from Linda. thank you again.

hi, should you fill out this program description form (see attachment) or Carol? Please advise, thank you.

hey, i emailed you a while back, but I didn't get your reply. I am doing good. but our program's funding will be ending soon. How's your work, what did you do now? are you still working in the glass building. does any opening in there? hope you catch up with you more.....
Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago
Hi Shirley, it's no problem. Here are your proofreads:

Hi, thanks for your speedy response. I actually got the attachment from Linda. Thank you again.

Hi, should you fill out this program description form (see attachment) or Carol? Please advise, thank you.

hi, should i go head and cancel the toll free conference account then? i think the best way to save money is using skype. or Melan can use the account I use for staff meeting, but the other callers they can calling from their skype if they have one (that way, they can calling in free even it's not toll free 800 number). this is my idea, hope it works.

hi, she is RN, would you take care of her CEU, thank you.

he is very dedicate, responsiblity. He is perfectionist at his work performance, he always provides the best qualify at work. He has about 10 years experiences in this field, he has been working at Lim's company for 9 years and sometimes he works side job when clients need him. he has excellent feedback from his clients and his working manager.
Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago
Hi, should I go ahead and cancel the toll free conference account then? I think the best way to save money is using Skype. Or Melan can use the account I use for staff meetings, but the other callers can call from their Skype if they have one (that way, they can call in free even it's not a toll free 800 number). This is my idea, I hope it works.

Hi, she is an RN, would you take care of her CEU, thank you.

He is very dedicated and responsible. He is perfectionist in his work performance, and always produces work at the highest quality. He has about 10 years of experience in this field and he has been working at Lim's company for 9 years. Sometimes he works side jobs when clients need him to. He has excellent feedback from his clients and his manager.

It's nice to have lunch with both you next Wednesday if there is no other stuff comes up.

hi Mary,

would you able to carry few bottles of water to the training room tomorrow. don't need to carry the whole pack, just take few from there. Please be sure you can carry as much as you can (since you are pregnant, I don't want you to cause any trouble) thank you!

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago
It would be nice to have lunch with the both of you next Wednesday if nothing else comes up.

Hi Mary,

Could you bring a few bottles of water to the training room tomorrow? You don't need to carry the entire pack, just as much as you're comfortable with (I don't want to cause you any issues since you're pregnant). Thank you!

hi, sorry i just have tha chance to read my email. I submit the reservation, but i haven't had anything back of any confirmation. but I can give you the hotel's information.

Am i one month early to say birthday to you? Your birthday shows up on my facebook that it says June, you need to correct it, then....

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

Sorry, I just had the chance to read my e-mail. I submitted the reservation, but I haven't gotten anything back for confirmation. I can give you the hotel's information if you'd like.

Am I a month early in saying happy birthday to you? My Facebook tells me your birthday is XXXXX You should correct it, then.

hi Linda,

Thanks for helding the party at your house for me and Rian.

Thanks for the opportunity to working with you and FEC for years. The time in here is unforgetable and it hence me much knoweldge about geriatric. I hope you will get the funding soon and continue development well for the program, but don't forget to take more rest. May my bless to you and Jerry as well.

Sincerely,

i heard that they have confirmed our reservation. but I actually don't have the extractly address, but I guess you can find it online, the hotel name is Courtyard.

Hi. thanks for the opporutinty for getting me an interview, may i know what type of the company is it and would you provide more info about the company? thank you

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi Linda,

Thanks for holding the party at your house for me and Rian.

Thanks for the opportunity to work with you and FEC for years. My time here has been unforgettable and I have gained much knowledge about geriatrics. I hope you will get the funding soon and continue developing the program, but don't forget to rest more. Blessings to you and Jerry as well.

Sincerely,

I heard that they have confirmed our reservation. But I actually don't have the exact address. I think you can find it online, the hotel name is Courtyard.

Hi. Thanks for providing me the opportunity for an interview. May I know what kind of company it is and could you provide more info about the company? Thank you

hi,

would you send me the confirmation of the hotel we booked. thank you.

Hi, how's everything in Japan. My aunt was ask me your phone number or you mom's phone in Seattle, so would you provide it and I can tell her, thank you.

Hi, sure, I can print the copies for you.

it was glad to hearing back from you. I am doing good, how about you? how's your job. since our grant funding is almost end, I need to start looking for other opporutnity, does any position you know is opening at your dept or anywhere? hope to keep touching with you.

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

Would you send me the confirmation of the hotel we booked? Thank you.

Hi, how's everything in Japan. My aunt was asking me for your mom's phone number in Seattle, so would you provide it and I can tell her, thank you.

I was glad to hear back from you. I am doing good, how about you? How's your job? Since our grant funding is ending soon, I need to start looking for other opportunity. Do you know of any position that's opening at your department or anywhere else? Hope to keep touch with you.

hi MsLawyer, I promise that I will close this page today after this proofreading, thank you.

Thanks for invite out for lunch on Wednesday, but I have consent Rian and Mike for going out with them on last week. Gina, don't worry about inviting me for lunch, I appreciate your intentions very much, there should be chance for us to meet in the future :)

Please tell Lancy and Mary to say "thanks" for the kindly asking.

I also want to "thank you" for all years best support.

Sincerely

Hi, I will ask Nathan and will let you know if we can make it this Thursday or not. be honest, I am not a expert player, just play for fun.

Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago

Thanks for inviting me out for lunch on Wednesday, but I've already made plans with Rian and Mike last week. Don't worry about inviting me for lunch. I appreciate your intentions very much, but there will be chances for us to meet up again in the future :)

Please tell Lancy and Mary thanks for asking.

I also want to thank you for all the years of support.

Sincerely

Hi, I will ask Nathan and will let you know if we can make it this Thursday. To be honest, I am not a expert player, I usually just play for fun.

Lilykzheng

hi, i haven't received the PI sheets from training of xxxxx would you check and locate the pi sheets. thank you.

Hi, would you clarify that training number 341 and 340 are the same training title, because on 347 which i sent for program descritpin and the pi title is Mential health care (it trained by you and John) but when you replied the program form and it indicated xxxxxxxxxx which is same title as the training on 340, because I ask Mary to fill out the training of 340.

don't worry about it, Mary has filled out the form for me, thank you.

hi MsLawyer, i close this page and just opened you a new one, please respond in that new page, thank you very much!!!!!!!
hi MsLawyer, if I find new job, I will pay you more bonus. thank you.
hi MsLawyer, if I find new job, I will pay you more bonus. oh! i don't know if you received the bonus for the page I just closed. please let me know if not, I will do it again. thanks.
Writing Tutor: Lilykzheng,
 replied 8 years ago
Hi Shirley,

I received the e-mail that you have accepted the answer--thank you for that! But no notification of any bonus. Please let me know when you open the new page. Thanks!

Hi, I haven't received the PI sheets from the training of xxxxx. Would you check and locate them? Thank you.

Hi, would you clarify that training numbers 341 and 340 have the same training title? I sent 347 for program description and the PI title is Mental Health Care (it's held by you and John), but when you replied, the program form indicated xxxxxxxxxx which is same title as the training on 340. I noticed this because I ask Mary to fill out the training of 340.

Don't worry about it, Mary has filled out the form for me, thank you.