Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

NEED AN ESSAY ON PERSUADING YOUR BOSS YOU DESERVE A RAISE…

Customer Question
NEED AN ESSAY ON PERSUADING...
NEED AN ESSAY ON PERSUADING YOUR BOSS YOU DESERVE A RAISE
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/18/2010
Writing Tutor: amandaredwine,
 replied 8 years ago
amandaredwine

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to formally request that my salary be reviewed with consideration of my performance over the past 6 months. Since arriving, I have consistently exceeded all of the performance goals set for members of my team in terms of calls answered and resolved per hour. My customer feedback scores are in the top 10% of all associates in my grade level and I've successfully completed a number of "up-sells" where a customer with a complaint leaves with an additional sale on our books.

My hourly compensation rate falls at the midpoint of the range for my role and my contributions over the past six months have proven that I have the ability to be very successful in the role and can continue to add value to the organization in the months to come. I ask that you reconsider my rate to reflect my established performance record.

Many thanks,

John Q. Employee

Writing Tutor: amandaredwine,
 replied 8 years ago

I wanted to follow up with you to ensure this answer met your needs.

_______________________________________________________

Thank you for your business. By clicking "Accept" you will authorize payment of your deposit to me. Bonuses are much appreciated!