Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

The final project for COM 220 is a 2,000- to 2,500-word research…

Customer Question
The final project for COM...
The final project for COM 220 is a 2,000- to 2,500-word research paper on a topic of your choice, approved by your instructor. The subject of your paper should provide you with ample opportunities for research because you are required to use five to seven references to support your thesis. In addition, you must select a dynamic topic that allows you to conduct research on multiple sides of the issue. The final paper must be formatted according to APA guidelines and contain the following elements: • A title page • An introduction and a thesis statement • A body with supporting evidence and in-text citations • Effective visuals, appropriately introduced • A conclusion • A reference list with at least five to seven sources, three of which must come from the University Library. My essay is about cultural racism in america it needs to include at least 2 graphics
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 2 days by:
6/18/2010
Writing Tutor: Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
When is the assignment due, I could help you?

Edited by Writer2012 on 6/18/2010 at 9:07 PM EST
Is about cultural racism.... I need it as soon as possible.
Relist: No answer yet.
are you going to be able to made it for me???

It will be completed tomorrow.

thank you!

You're welcome. If I can help again in the future please let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j4a5dltzzmd

Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX please lock the answer, so nobody can see it1

You're welcome, I'll take care of it. If you ever need help again in the future please let me know.