Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Question Written Assignment 1 Systems Development

Customer Question
Question Written Assignment 1: • Systems...
Question
Written Assignment 1:

• Systems Development Paper - Select a system for development that would benefit your workplace. Prepare a 2 page plan for determining the feasibility of the systems development. Please note that the system you select for this assignment will also form the basis for your next written assignments.

Written Assignment 2:

o Requirements Gathering Plan Paper - Prepare a 2 page plan for gathering requirements. Build on the systems development selected in Written Assignment 1. Begin gathering the requirements for the project. State any assumptions you make. State the difficulties of gathering the requirements.

Written Assignment 3:
o Requirements Document - Prepare a 3 page requirements document for the systems development selected in Written Assignment 1. Include the following areas of analysis:
§ Technical: Describe any proposed hardware and software requirements.
§ Performance: Specify expected response time and/or throughput requirements.
§ Usability: Describe the Human Computer Interface, documentation, any new procedures, etc.
§ Reliability: Define requirements for system dependability, such as up-time, error detection, etc.
§ Security: Identify user access requirements and conditions for which access may be granted.

Written Assignment 4:
o Request for Proposal - Prepare a 10 page Request for Proposal (RFP) for the design and implementation of the systems development selected in Written Assignment 1. The following outline guides the type of information that should be included in a RFP.
§ Introduction
• Description of company, including type of organizational structure
• Business goals
• Project goals
• Scope of project
• Time constraints
• Budget constraints
• Other
§ Requirements
• Technical:
o Standards
o Existing system
o Hardware
o Operating systems
o Networking
o Application software
o Communications
o Security
o Scalability
o Availability
o Reliability
o Maintenance
o Disaster recovery
o Other
• Training /Documentation
• Installation issues
• Cost
• Other
§ Administrative Information
• Who may apply
• How to apply
• Confidentiality
• References
• How to get clarification
• Proposal format
• Submission schedule
• Decision schedule
• Selection criteria
• Other

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/questions/2kmdt-written-assignment#ixzz0qvsu7vwj
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Relist: I still need help.
The price is flexible
Relist: I still need help.
Answered in 4 days by:
6/19/2010
Writing Tutor: David L., Writer replied 8 years ago
David L.
David L., Writer

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you.

First please let me know by when you need this completed?

Hi David,

I need the first part of the assignment need by Monday night.

Written Assignment 1: • Systems Development Paper - Select a system for development that would benefit your workplace. Prepare a 2 page plan for determining the feasibility of the systems development. Please note that the system you select for this assignment will also form the basis for your next written assignments

and then remaining part of the assignments by Saturday

After reviewing everything that is required I am not sure I will be able to complete it by the due dates so I am going to open up this question to other experts to assist you as well.
let me know what dates is feasible for you
I can get the first part completed on Tuesday and the rest by the following Monday.

Hi David,

Please start work on my assignment.I am fine with those dates

first part by Tuesday (06/22)

the rest by the following Monday(06/28)

Please confirm me.

Note:After completion of these assignments i have few more assignments for you.can you help me with those also?

I am going to opt out as some other time commitments have come up that may make it difficult to complete by Monday.
that's fine.i will take care of it.