Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Write a 2,000- to 2,500-word informative paper about Jehovas…

Customer Question
• Write a 2,000- to 2,500-word...
• Write a 2,000- to 2,500-word informative paper about Jehovas Witness.
• Compare your selected religion with at least one other religion you are familiar with through this class.
• Include the following elements:

o Introduction of the religion
o Name, location and review of the site.
o Interview summary
o Comparing and contrasting with another religion
o Conclusion
o References
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/15/2010
Writing Tutor: user2010VT,
 replied 8 years ago
user2010VT

Hi, when is this due?

Also, can you let me know a bit more information:

1. Does this include an 'interview' with someone? ("Interview summary")

2. When you say 'review of the site' are you to choose *one* website on the

religion and review it?

Please provide some information on the details of assignment and due date,

I can let you know if I'm able to work on it for you!

All best, XXXXX XXXXX!

Sincerely,

Prof. K.

I need a rough draft by Friday but the assignment itself is not due until June 22. The idea it write an in depth overview of the subject. I have a list of sample questions that need to be covered that include questions questions like how does one join the church, is one required to attend seminary to be ordained, I will forward the list, or overview, if you are able to help. Review of the site is essentially the church itself.
Writing Tutor: user2010VT,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi, my apologies- I won't have time for that it is a nice project but too big for my

current deadlines.

I'm sure another JA Expert will jump in!

All best,

Prof. K.

Thanks