Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

compare and contrast the five federal correctional security…

Customer Question
compare and contrast the five...
compare and contrast the five federal correctional security levels and the effect(s) each level has on inmate treatment. 500 word essay.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 day by:
6/15/2010
Writing Tutor: KitKat1010, Master's Degree replied 8 years ago
KitKat1010
KitKat1010, Master's Degree
Hello! My name isXXXXX and I'm a certified English teacher. I'd be happy to help you with any writing, editing, and homework needs.

Could you tell me:
  1. When you need this by
  2. What the five federal correction security levels are (I'm assuming minimum, low, medium, and high but am not sure what the fifth is)
  3. If you have any reading material or a website I can use to help you find answers.
Thanks!