Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I need a 500 word essay style paper on Driving While Intoxicated…

Customer Question
I need a 500 word...
I need a 500 word essay style paper on Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) and Driving Under the Influence (DUI). Needs to just cover the basics, and what the standard punishments are. Like fines, imprisonment, education, etc... Needs to be APA format.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/14/2010
Writing Tutor: cltbrewcrew09,
 replied 8 years ago
cltbrewcrew09
Does there need to be a certain number of sources for this or do you need just enough to be able to get the information across?
Thanks for taking a look at my question. I appreaciate the consideration, but I am actually good-to-go now. No longer need this question answered. I was trying to figure out how to delete or cancel the question, but was unable to figure it out....