Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

1. Identify an idea or event from twentieth or twenty-f

Customer Question
irst century history that was...
1. Identify an idea or event from twentieth or twenty-f irst century history that was influenced by stereotypes. 2. How was/were these stereotypes perpetuated? Who or what was/is responsible? 3. How do these stereotypes still persist in modern culture? How can they be dispelled? Is this possible? Compose a(NNN) NNN-NNNNword essay
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
Relist: I still need help.
Answered in 8 days by:
6/22/2010
Writing Tutor: 4everHorses,
 replied 8 years ago
4everHorses

Hello! Thanks for using Just Answer!

What format do you need this written in? What deadline are you working with? What class is this for and what level of school?

Since stereotypes are so present in our culture, it may be difficult to put them aside. They contribute to our prejudices and biases. Your project will ask you to develop this line of thinking as you consider the following

Compose a(NNN) NNN-NNNNword essay that addresses these questions and concepts thoughtfully and thoroughly

class

Art and Humanities: Twentieth Century and Beyond

Writing Tutor: 4everHorses,
 replied 8 years ago
What format do you need this written in? What deadline are you working with?

deadline monday

12 times new roman double space

Relist: No answer yet.