Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Pat I hope u are sitting down because I really need some heavy…

Customer Question
Pat I hope u are...
Pat I hope u are sitting down because I really need some heavy duty help for three projects.
#1 I need to write and short essay no more than 11 sentences in one paragraph with my impression as to the movie "THE DEBATERS" due this Friday
#2 I wrote and essay on comparison/contrast about the differences between my nana and myself. I got it back today and professor chopped it up big time. So need help rewriting that. Due Monday the 14th by 1 pm
# XXXXX The final essay which is worth a lot of our grade here are the specs of what she wants: 5 page researched persuasive essay, using MLA style. The cover page and works cited page do not count as part of the 5 pages. this persuasive paper should be a clearly identifiable opening, body, and conclusion, should use MLA parenthetical citations appropriately, and should concede to the opposition in at least one paragraph in the body.. Double spaced, new times romans, 12 pt font, and the topic that I pulled out of the hat was GAY MARRIAGE.. This is due Tuesday the 16th by 3 pm. You totally help me with the last essay on television and I got an A. I need to get an A one the re-write about my NANA and an A on the gay marriage essay. And I know you can greatly help so that I can get that A. If you can help me get these done and on time then there will be a bonus in the end for the final project....
I will send you the re=write in next questions asked unless you want me to do something else..
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/10/2010
Writing Tutor: writehere,
 replied 8 years ago
writehere

Whoa!

OK. Is this "The Great Debaters" with Denzel Washington? I should be able to get that paragraph together by Friday mid-day.

It would be helpful if you could get me the version of the Nana essay you submitted and got marked down on. Open the document below and read instructions for forwarding it to me.

Essay

Do you have your own sources and ideas to get a draft going on the gay marriage topic which I could then help you develop and revise over the weekend?

Let me know your thoughts on these matters and I'll get started in the morning.

Pat

yes that is the movie with denzel washington. The essay about nana and I is what I sent you but I will scan it to my computer with her markings on it and send it to you. hopefully you will be able to see what she is saying. what she told me tonight was that I should do 1 paragraph on how she did laundry verses me in one paragraph, cooking in one paragraph, and cleaning in another paragraph. she told me to go thur my essay and pick three topics that I could show compariosn/contrast and use those as the three topics then compare the diffenences between my nana and myself..but she wants 6 paragraphs with 11 sentences in each at least.. and as far as the gay marriage essay I have no clue as I definetly was not expecting that question so clueless at this point..
the first two papers the due dates are correct but the gay marriage is not due until the 21st so gives us more time to work on it.. yeah!