Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Major Paper i) With reference to the literature studied

Customer Question
<p>*Laura* Major Paper: i) With...
<p>*Laura* Major Paper: i) With reference to the literature studied in this course, and using specific examples, analyze the ways and assess the impact various authors interact with their world in a 1,000-1,200-word paper. (1) You may use your modules 3 and 5 papers as foundations (i.e., the analyses performed), but do not simply turn those papers in again. (2) Does literature shape a culture's worldview, or is it worldview that shapes literature? (3) Incorporate a minimum of 4 credible, scholarly sources using suggested additional readings and/or library sources or credible Internet sources. Laura I need you badly on this one!!!! Let me know if you can help!!!</p><p> Again this paper is due by Sunday, June 13th at midnight. I dont know if you remember but you helped me out with an previous assignment from this course. If you can just use that as an foundation. Please advise if you can assist as soon as possible. </p><p>Thanks for everything </p>
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
6/10/2010
Writing Tutor: user2010VT,
 replied 8 years ago
user2010VT

Hi, I am happy to work on this.

All best,

Prof. K.

Hey Laura

I hope all is well. For some reason I asked the same qeustion twice and was charged twice. Can you close one of these out for me? That way I wont be doubled charged.

Customer/p>
Writing Tutor: user2010VT,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi you can ask the moderator to do that- I don't have the 'administrative access' on

closing / opening- the Experts can't do that, but the moderators can.

I hope that helps!

All best, XXXXX XXXXX