mccormick.ellen
mccormick.ellen,
29930681

1) Individual My Personal Classroom Management Plan a)

Customer Question

1) Individual: My Personal Classroom Management Plan

a) Create your personal comprehensive classroom management plan. Utilize the steps outlined in the Charles text, Chapter 15:

i) Specify how you will present and conduct yourself.

ii) Specify the behavioral goals for you students.

iii) Describe the classroom conditions you will provide.

iv) Specify how you will help students conduct themselves appropriately.

v) Indicate how you will intervene when misbehavior occurs.

vi) Think through and write out how you will introduce and explain the system to your students.

b) Your plan should be presented as a 1500-1750 word essay. Consider the myriad of classroom management strategies you have learned throughout the course and the interaction you have had with classmates through the CLC and Discussion Forum.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  mccormick.ellen replied 7 years ago.

Hi, I'm Ellen, and I'm starting to work on your assignment. I just have one question: Is it OK for the essay to be divided into sections based on the specifications above? Or does it all need to run together?

If I don't hear from you by the time I finish the assignment, I will have the paper in labeled sections, but written in a way that you can easily delete the titles and it should still flow.

Sincerely,

I'm attaching a classroom management plan. It has titled sections, but will also flow if these are removed. Click HERE to view. I hope this helps, and please let me know if you need anything else. If you are unable to view MS Word 2007 documents, I can upload it in 2003 compatibility.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
do you use the Charle text for this essay

I used the steps you gave in the assignment (i) Specify how you will present and conduct yourself. ii) Specify the behavioral goals for you students. iii) Describe the classroom conditions you will provide. iv) Specify how you will help students conduct themselves appropriately. v) Indicate how you will intervene when misbehavior occurs. vi) Think through and write out how you will introduce and explain the system to your students.)

I assumed that these are the ones given in Charles. I don't have access to the specific text. If you need quotations from there, you could insert them into the appropriate sections, or upload/link the electronic source if you would like me to do it.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok , do you have any email address so i can attache the text
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
This essay needs an abstract.

Hi! No problem - I can make the abstract. I can't give my email due to JustAnswer policies, but to attach text you can either

1. Start writing a message on this page. Highlight a word and then click the insert button above (looks like links of a chain). This will bring you to a screen where you can click to browse and upload the file. It works for most types of files (MS Office files, pdf, html, etc.)

2. Otherwise, you can upload files for free to a file share site called "Mediafire," and then send me the link to the uploaded file through a message on this page.

I will go ahead with the abstract, and review the essay for needed revisions if you upload the document.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
coe_edu520_classroom_discipline-1.pdf
that is the link in chapter 15. Pls let me know if you have any difficulty.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?yy1tne1vgjy
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#

Hi! I got the link, but the document says it's protected and is asking for a user name/password. Do you have one?

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the user name is XXXXX XXXXX password XXXXX XXXXX

Hello again. I read through Chapter 15, particularly the section with the indicated steps. I have revised the assignment based on some points from the book, and have included some references to the text within the assignment. The abstract is there. I hope this helps. Click HERE to view the revised document.

Sincerely,

Note: I have shortened the section headings, as the ones given in Charles are more of a description than a heading, but I have used the same key words, and kept them in the same order.