Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Crime and justice are subjects that are frequently presented

on television. Prime time television...
Crime and justice are subjects that are frequently presented on television. Prime time television shows, soap operas, music videos, and cartoons often portray images of crime and criminal justice.

For this assignment please list and discuss at least six television shows that you have seen that depict the police, courts, and correctional components of the criminal justice system (two television shows for each component for a total of six shows). If you prefer, you can use movies, radio, print media or any combination of them but two of any examples you use must depict each of the three components of the criminal justice system for a total of six illustrations.

How do these shows or events present each component?
Are the images positive or negative?
What stages of the process are depicted?
Do you think these images are fair representations of criminal justice?
Why or why not?

Prepare a 3-4 page summary.
6/13/2009
coloryourlife
coloryourlife, Master's Degree
I've done some work on this before, and would like to take it on for you. However, I am on PST- Seattle. I can finish it later tonight - but when is your drop dead deadline?
I need it NLT 4pm your time 14 June.

OK, no problem, will finish it up late this everning, early tomorrow morning!

Ok thank you- and please note I must use originality verification so please keep CC's to a minimal and please APA cite in txt and in reference section. Thank you very much.

And as I said before I will pay a good bonus if it meets all the criterea

Hi I was just wanting to get an update as to how its coming along?
It is done, checking references and spelling/grammar now. You will have it shortly!
Ok great good to know

This is quite a bit longer than you asked - but I just really got into the topic! I made it so you can easily cut, all your needs are there, and there are 6 examples, although I spent more time on the major three. Please let me know this uploaded ok. thanks for letting me help! kelvin

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c94883c26cc40986d2db6fb9a8902bda

coloryourlife
coloryourlife, Master's Degree
is it the one labled "Crime Drama"
I need another paper if you are interested please contact me ASAP. Thank you very much
Yes, of course, just submit with as many details as possible and ask for Kelvin/Researchpro, thanks!

I have a family emergency and I have to fly back home and I need a paper written by at least 12(noon) your time Sunday the 30th.

3-4pages(not including Abstract page or reference page) APA format- 12 font, Times New Roman- Double spaced- References (cited in txt as well)

DETAILS: What is the dual-court system? Why do we have a dual-court system in America? Could the drive toward court unification eventually lead to a monolithic court system? Would such a system be effective?

Outline the various sentencing goals or philosophical rationales. Which of these goals or rationales do you find most acceptable as the primary goal of sentincing? How might your choice of goal vary with the type of offense? Can you envision any circumstances which might make your choices less acceptable?

Objective:

1. Define the componets of the criminal Justice system.

2.Analyze the functions of each componet of the system.

3.Analyze the quality of relationships between the componets of the criminal justice system.

NOTE---

I won't be able to submit the payment to you for this paper until July 1, Due to the unexpected circumstances I was finacially unprepared for this emergency. And I have to use waht money I do have to fly home. However; if you are willing to accept and let me pay you on the first I will pay $30+$40Bonus for accepting. I assure you I will pay you on the 1st. I have a 100% positive feedback and I intend to keep it that way. Please let me know if you will accept ASAP.

Please feel free to call/txt my cell XXX-XXX-XXXX (Blake)

Thank you very much for your time and your anticipated acceptance.

Sorry that number is:

two/five/three

two/eight/two

nine/six/nine/one

Hi, I am not worried at all about you paying.... BUT, the questions has to be submitted on as a new questions, I can't repost an answer on this one. I can't have it done by noon tomorrow, but can have it done before the 30th - so let me know, but you need to post it as a new question. So, Blake, I am ON IT! THANKS, Kelvin

I need you to update me on this one Blake? is it due the 30th, or was it due Sunday?
I needed it by Sunday the 28th..but its no biggie it was so last minute. As well as myself misdating the paper. I just looked at the wrong month on the calender. I still need it completed however, will you still be able to complete by the 30th? Again Thank you
I can complete it this afternoon/'evening for you, Blake, and paying after the first is fine. But you will need to post it as a new question. Are you in the same time zone as me? PST?

I have resubmitted it to you twice already: are you not getting it?

Is there something I am not doing correctly in the process?

I go to your profile and click the "ask ResearchPro a question" and I submitted it there.

No, another writer responded to you, so I have to ask if I can take it, or you can respond to them that you've already asked me?
Do you still want the answer, Blake?

Yes I still NEED the answer. I told the person that accepted it I was only working with you...and then I resubmitted another question from your profile page and put in the subject line that this question was only for ResearchPro and no other writers would be accepted....I do no know or understand why you are not getting my questions. Can you email the answer to me directly? do you have paypal? if so can we take that venue because I do no know why it is not going through to you properly...

If so my Email-addy is laroyhendricks (at(hot)mail) dot(com) If u can send it there I can pay you from my paypal if that will be ok with you I need this paper asap. Thank you VERY MUCH for your time. I am going to email the site and ask why my questions to you are going to other people.

again my cell is (2)five(3) --two(8)two --(9)six(9)one if you want to call or txt

coloryourlife
coloryourlife
coloryourlife, Master's Degree