amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Bachelor's degree is education. 6 years of classroom teaching experience.
16544879

You are in charge of marketing and advertisement at your local

You are in charge of marketing and advertisement at your local art museum. Next month, the museum will be hosting an exhibition on the social role of the arts in early Chinese and Japanese civilizations.
? Create a 2-page, informative newspaper advertisement for the exhibition.
? Include the following in your advertisement:
o 300-to 400-words of text describing the exhibition
? A description of the cultures, including the religion, language, and general philosophies and beliefs
? A description of the relationship between the cultures and the arts
o At least one image each of early Chinese art and early Japanese art that demonstrates the relationship described
? Create your exhibit advertisement in Microsoft? Word. There are no stipulations on how you format the advertisement. Use your creativity with fonts, styles, and formatting; however, your advertisement must maintain a logical flow and be understandable and easy to read. Keep images small to limit the size of your document.
? Cite your images and any references used following APA standards.

HiCustomer

For the value that you are offering, I have a model paper that you could purchase. This will provide you with the basic template for the assignment in which you can personalize and paraphrase to make your own. Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing and I will upload immediately.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
That sounds good. I appreciate it.

Here is the link to the model paper that you agreed to purchase. Please click accept to complete your transaction.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/on1dzcajojn/Hum205 exhibit advertisement.doc

Thank you for choosing Just Answer!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your help!

No problem...if you need any further help with this class, please let me know. While I do not have any other model papers to offer, art history is one of my specialties and I would be happy to complete original work.

Thanks and have a good night!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
My final project is coming up in 3 weeks, i'm curious what funds you would require for a project like this. Thanks.

You are a world-renowned art historian and author with the ability to time travel to any period of history. For your new book, you travel to three periods of your choice to gain a firsthand account of the culture and arts of that time. Your book is a collection of your analyses of artworks based on your firsthand experience in those periods and cultures. While you are time traveling, you select one work of art from each period to analyze in your new book.
? Write a 1,750- to 1,900-word paper that represents three chapters from your new book. Each chapter will contain an analysis from the period you selected. Remember to write in the first-person perspective of an art historian who has experienced the periods firsthand. Address the following points in your analyses:
o The art form (visual art, architecture, literature, or music)
o The purpose of the piece
o The individual or group responsible for paying for or commissioning the piece
o How the piece was made
o The meaning of the work and what it expresses or reveals about its creator
o The aspects of the civilization and its cultural development that the piece represents
o The transhistorical links to the artwork
? How art and culture from previous civilizations influenced the piece
? How the piece is related to artwork within the same civilization
? How the piece still has meaning and value in modern-day cultures
? Cite all references used following APA standards.
? Format your paper according to APA guidelines.

HiCustomer

This is a very interesting project and I would definitely be interested in helping you. Although it is against Just Answer policy for me to discuss price with clients, I can have a moderator contact you regarding my suggesting price. I will email them now and you should hear from them shortly.

Thanks!