Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing a single, informal

Customer Question

Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing a single, informal learning experience you have had. You may include a time when you learned to fear something, love something, hate something, or to accomplish a task. You may describe, for instance, how you became afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves you emotionally, or why you dislike elevators.
The experience must be concrete and can be a singular experience or an experience that occurred over a longer period.
Describe the experience by applying learning theories to the steps involved in the learning experience. Be sure to include the following in your paper:

a.     Identify what you learned from the experience(s).
b.     Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
c.     Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if applicable.
d.     Address how your learning could have occurred through cognitive-social learning.
e.     Discuss the influences of media and prejudice on learning.
f.     Conclude by comparing and contrasting classical conditioning, operant conditioning, and cognitive-social learning.

Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Include at least two references from University Library.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  ashishmisra replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer
I can help you with this. But i would need some time. When do you need it? one more thing i would like to put forth is that i do not have access to the university library. It would be Immensely helpful if you can upload the sources.

Thank you,

Regards.

Ashish Misra
HelloCustomer
Do you still need the writeup. i believe there was a confusion with the posts. You can close the other one. I think this was the question you needed. I can answer this for you. When do you need it and what is your Time Zone.

Regards.
Ashish Misra

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No it was my mistake. I was the one a little confused. We can close this out as well. I will do a better job next time.
Not a problem.

Regards

Ashish Misra