Wedding

Have Wedding Planning Questions? Ask Wedding Planners

Who pays for the brides bouquet. I am mother of the bride…

Customer Question
Who pays for the...

Who pays for the brides bouquet

Expert's Assistant: The Wedding Planner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Wedding Planner can help you best.

I am mother of the bride and i just want to know who pays for the bride's bouquet

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Wedding
10/5/2017
Wedding Planner: Cheryl, Wedding Advisor replied 9 months ago
Cheryl
Cheryl, Wedding Advisor

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Hello, again.

The groom and family pay for the bride's bouquet. Here is a webpage with additional information about who pays for what, in the wedding:

https://www.theknot.com/content/wedding-budget-who-pays-for-what

-------------

I hope this helps and congratulations on the upcoming nuptials of your daughter!

I hope you feel that I have given you Great Service. If so, a 5 star rating would be appreciated. Your rating should be based solely on my answer and not any site issue. Experts are not compensated for their assistance, until a positive rating is given.

If you have any other, related questions, please reply here, and I'll be happy to follow up with you at no additional charge, even after you have rated.

Thank you very much!

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Hello again,

I just thought I'd check in to see how things are going. My primary goal is always to provide the best answer possible. Please let me know: did you find my answer helpful?

Wedding Planner: Cheryl, Wedding Advisor replied 8 months ago

Hi again,

I hope you can find a moment to read my answer to your question. I hope you found it helpful and then you can rate it positively, so I receive credit from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,

Cher