Michael
Michael, Wedding Consultant
Experience:  Professional Wedding Consultant
70951075

Does anyone have a checklist of things to do or not to

does anyone have a checklist of things to do or not to forget when preparing for a wedding ?

Good evening,

Quite often I have received this question as getting things correct on the big day is important for the bride and groom as well as the family and guests attending.

Here is a checklist that can be used to be sure everything is taken care of:

Real Simple has a quality checklist to use as it offers breakdown by month as well as an app you can download:

https://www.realsimple.com/weddings/weddings-planning/wedding-planning-checklist

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael