Wedding

Have Wedding Planning Questions? Ask Wedding Planners

Is it now customary for who pays for what in a wedding

2/10/2017
Michael
Michael, Wedding Consultant

Good evening Mark,

In terms of which family member pays for various items and events at a wedding today, went ahead to pull from my online collection recent articles that take the modern look of who pays for what in a wedding in 2017:

1. Popular online wedding site breaks down the payment:

https://www.theknot.com/content/wedding-budget-who-pays-for-what

2. Brides magazine article that was published years ago but breaks down a modern twist to the old school thought:

http://www.brides.com/story/breaking-up-the-budget

Breakdown of budget should not break the bank and should be flexible to everyone.

I hope that this information is found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you might have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael

Michael
Michael, Wedding Consultant
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you give me the average price of a wedding these days

The average price to have a wedding is over $26,000. Here is an interesting site where you can enter a particular zip code and find out what is being spent there:

http://www.costofwedding.com/

Take care,

Michael