Wedding

Have Wedding Planning Questions? Ask Wedding Planners

Wedding

I need say to Thank attending my son wedding ceremony at the

Customer Question
I need say to Thank...
I need say to Thank for all attending my son wedding ceremony at the church and one at
wedding party
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Wedding
I need refund I have paid for my question and haven't receive answer
Answered in 23 days by:
10/13/2015
Wedding Planner: Michael, Wedding Consultant replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Wedding Consultant

Sorry that you have not received an answer from a request over a month ago. Just saw your request as I have gone ahead to put together a sample note that you can send to those that attended your son's wedding ceremony and wedding party. Notes like these can be left short as telling the guests how glad you were that they took time to attend the very special day in your families life.

The note can be written such as:

Dear (guests name),

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to share this important day with us. Your presence has made our celebration such a special event. It really meant so much to have you there. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards,

Your name

Michael
Michael
Michael, Wedding Consultant