Wedding

Have Wedding Planning Questions? Ask Wedding Planners

is there is specific wording requirement of doctrine and vows…

Customer Question
is there is specific wording...
is there is specific wording requirement of doctrine and vows for a legal marriage certificate?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Wedding
6/23/2010
Wedding Planner: Timea Varga-Kovacs, Wedding Planner replied 8 years ago
Timea Varga-Kovacs
Timea Varga-Kovacs, Wedding Planner
Dear JA Customer,

do You mean the wording requirements of the application for marriage license before the wedding or the requirements about the content of a marriage certificate (certificate of matrimony) given by the authority after the wedding?

Thanks!
is there a specific requirement of doctrine and vows for an actual legal wedding cermony certification-state of minnesota?
Wedding Planner: lwpat,
 replied 8 years ago
lwpat
What is your country and why are you asking the question? Is there a religious issue?