VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

My 2001 Cabrio electric windows wont go up. They're all the…

Customer Question
My 2001 Cabrio electric...

My 2001 Cabrio electric windows wont go up. They're all the way down and wont return. This happened once before but I can't remember what I did.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses?

Not yet. Before it wasn't a fuse.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cabrio yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just happened. Shut it off, restarted. Back windows went down but wont go up.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all I got for now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: VW
5/29/2018
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Hello I’m Wolfgang.
Do the door lock cylinders work when u use the key?
Thanks