VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

2012 vw passat service light on and off. No code no check…

Customer Question
2012 vw passat service...

2012 vw passat service light on and off

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

No code no check engine light

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll pass this info along to the VW Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you fixing your Passat yourself? What have you tried so far?

I don't know where to start no code?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

When breaking shifting down on lower gear it's rough

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: VW
4/3/2018
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang, Master Vw Tech.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.
  1. Service light means the wrench flashing? Check engine light?
  2. I do need a vin # to get the factory info to assist.
  3. can you describe further of the Rough part that you are concerned about?

thanks

wrench light on
1vwbp7a34cc009385
just shake when shifting down fro 2 to 1 to stop
wrench light is coming up after start engine or after reset
any idea now?