VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Sun roof will not close just moves just a bit and stops.

Customer Question
Sun roof will not...

Sun roof will not close just moves just a bit and stops

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

2009 eos

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Eos yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to fix but the fixes in the manual dont work for me

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I would like to know what moves the roof in the channel its in

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: VW
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
4/5/2018
VW Mechanic: vwtech0405, VW Technician replied 3 months ago
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician

Sorry for the delay i can help you out do you still help with the issue ??

No

ok have a good night