VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Trying to figure out how to take the bottom end of the

Customer Question
Trying to figure out...

Trying to figure out how to take the bottom end of the steering housing off got the top off, trying to change out the ignition switch out

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your VW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Nnot at this present time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: VW
3/29/2018
VW Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. May I have the vehicle information please, including engine size?

VW Beetle, believe 1.8 TDI, Automatic 6 speed
VW Mechanic: gomi_otaku, VW Technician replied 4 months ago
gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, VW Technician
What year? And you are just taking the "clamshell" cover off right now, correct?
VW Mechanic: kyle swart,
 replied 4 months ago
kyle swart

Do you still need assistance? thanks.

VW Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 4 months ago
eric remington

hELLO IAM HERE TO HELP...MAY I HAVEVIN NUMBER PLEASE CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR UNIQUE SCENARIO