VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Trying to figure out why my passenger headlight won't work.

Customer Question
Trying to figure out...

Trying to figure out why my passenger headlight won't work. Changed the bulb already.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

I have. I am not positive of what fuse it is

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

Mk6

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your VW?

2012 vw jetty wagon

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried replacing the headlight and checked all the fuses under the hood

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just had the immobilizer removed from my ecm because it wasn't sensing my key

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: VW
3/29/2018
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

* WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.

* FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.

* PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.

* UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.

* RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

In the spare tire area is a 3x5 white options sticker. Can you take a pic and post the pic here to get factory info to assist.

see attached file of picture.

Thanks

Sent

got it give some time to get the correct diagram to assist . it may be the morning before I get back is that ok?

That's fine, thank you

my pleasure