vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

2008 Fri 2.0t. Thrown 2 codes p000a and p0303. But only

Customer Question

2008 Fri 2.0t. Thrown 2 codes p000a and p0303. But only gives me sluggish respond between 2300 and 3000 rpm then smooth out
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: Yes... has thrown both codes together
JA: What is the model of your '08 VW?
Customer: Gti with the sag trans
JA: Are you fixing your GTI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Thought it was a slipping tran... so had a tran service done at dealership...nothing else
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.... just some help figuring it out weather i can do it or need to go to mechanic
Category: VW
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang, Master VW Tech.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I do need the vin # to get the factory information to assist.

Thanks