VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Installed new oil pump in 2007 2.5l Jetta. A lot of work and…

Customer Question
Installed new oil pump in...
Installed new oil pump in 2007 2.5l Jetta. A lot of work and now bummed as it seems it’s out of timing. How do I time this model now.
Thanks
Clay
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: VW
3/25/2018
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

* WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.

* FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.

* PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.

* UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.

* RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

1. Do you have the crank lock and the cam lock for the engine?