VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

My VW saying bottom for driving assistance system is

Customer Question
My VW saying bottom...

My VW saying bottom for driving assistance system is defective. What do that mean and what should i do?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your VW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No that's it. Thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: VW
3/21/2018
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang, Master VW Tech.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

1. I do need the vin # to get the factory information to assist.
  2. Was there any recent accidents or pothole impact ?
  3. Can you take a pic of the message and next to the green button attach file to this so i can verify to assist you much better?

Thanks