VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Won't crank when I push the start switch. Engine Wont Turn…

Customer Question
Won't crank when I...

Won't crank when I push the start switch.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

Engine Wont Turn over when I hit the start switch.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

2011 Jetta 2.5 sel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Jetta yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes it all started when the i replaced the 20 amp fuse for cigar lighter.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I did not have a diagram for the fuses and pulled some out before finding the correct one.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: VW
Answered in 1 day by:
3/19/2018
VW Mechanic: kyle swart,
 replied 1 month ago
kyle swart

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for using just answer. Give me a few moments and i will get that fuse diagram for you. thank you.

Kyle S.
A.S.E. certified master auto technician
licensed smog technician, test and repair, L-1 advanced engine performance certified
Certified Volkswagen technician, 2003,2004,2013,2014,2015
Volkswagen and Audi independent 12 years

VW Mechanic: kyle swart,
 replied 1 month ago

Hopefully the information I supplied helped. Please leave me a 5 star rating, if you do not feel I deserve a 5 star rating, please let me know ahead of time and I will make sure I have done all that I can to assist you, thank you.

kyle swart
kyle swart
kyle swart