VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

My vw will not start it's an 2010 the dealer started with a…

Customer Question
My vw will not...

My vw will not start it's an 2010 the dealer started with a new cluster ,when the car arrived it was running but now it's not starting

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

The battery is good,no corrotion

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 VW?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

When it starting all I did is take the battery pole lose and put it back and the car started but since then it will not run

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: VW
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
VW Mechanic: vwtech0405, VW Technician replied 4 months ago
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician

Good afternoon can you tell me the model of the vehicle ?? does the car just start and die now?

2010 be jetta as only when get to dealer and turned it off it would not start again
No
Just give me your best idea what's could be going on

Can you describe the issue in more in detail so i can provide you with a diagnosis like does the cluster turn on when the key is turned on ?? does it crank or not crank? or not crank at all??

I will talk to you in the morning

ok