VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I have 05 vw comvertible can't open trunk w/remot or pulling…

Customer Question
I have 05 vw...

I have 05 vw comvertible can't open trunk w/remot or pulling lach in side

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried silicone spray or WD-40?

How do you remove the inside panel ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '05 VW?

05 make-volk type- 2DCV

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes,

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Remove lower seat, push the lever inside - down, the switch on the door panel doesn't work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: VW
3/14/2018
VW Mechanic: Danny, VW Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Danny
Danny, VW Mechanic
The hand pulls that are molded into the trunk each have a screw in them. You remove the screws then just pull the panel off towards the front of the car.If you have any further questions let me know. If I have answered to your satisfaction please remember to hit accept next to my name, as that's the only way the site will compensate me for my time.You can still ask follow up questions after hitting accept.