VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I over filled the oil in 2009 vw eos 2,0t. Ordered oil pan…

Customer Question
I over filled the...

I over filled the oil in 2009 vw eos 2,0t

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

Ordered oil pan wrong oil pan . had a leak so i added oil just in case. pan screw was stripped. pulled over and it would not turn over

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Eos yourself? What have you tried so far?

Towed it home. charged battery. same result. oil pressure light, see manual

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

What could i do to start it or do i need a new engine

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: VW
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang, Master VW Tech.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

1. I do need the vin # to get the factory information to assist.
  2. When the engine is started does the engine make alot of noise?

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
wvwba71fx9v009774 vin number. it never made a noise. i just added all. i knew that the oil pan screw was stripped and had a leak. so I sat it up for a while. decided to drive it so i added a quart of oil just in case. pulled over to the store. came back to crank it up, it didn't turn over. i killed the battery trying to start it. got it towed home. got battery charged a week later. oil leak in driveway. still wont start. oil pressure light see manual. what can I do.

pull the spark plugs out and do a compression test please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks Wolfgang

keep me in the loop please!!

vwnewton
vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced