VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Driver front and rear speakers keep cutting out. 2011 Jetta…

Customer Question
Driver front and rear...

Driver front and rear speakers keep cutting out

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

2011 Jetta se 2.5

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Jetta yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am and tried un plugging the speaker and plugging it back in

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: VW
3/12/2018
VW Mechanic: peterpete190, Technician replied 4 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Does they pop or make any odd noises before they do out?

Let me know,thanks Pete