VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

My car vw cc. 2014. Im fix this. Why dont erase p1570

Customer Question
My car vw cc ...

My car vw cc

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your CC?

2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CC yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes im fix this

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Why dont erase p1570

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: VW
3/9/2018
VW Mechanic: Martin, auto electrical replied 4 months ago
Martin, auto electrical

Hello, Welcome to just Answer.

This might be a faulty battery or a fault with the electrical supply to the ECU. Inspect for a voltage drop to the ECU. The key batteries can also cause this if you find that the voltage is 14.5 with the engine running at 2000 rpm. If you do find a low voltage when testing the system start by checking the battery to see that there is not a bad cell and or a sulfate condition in the battery that will cause a low volt condition. If that is checking then try by replacing the key batteries.

The answer should lie in what I have given you should you need more information please do not hesitate to ask.

Greetings,

Martin.

battery is good. cannot erase "engine start blocked by immobilizer" vcds