VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I can’t identify fuses on my Jetta. But I can’t find

I can’t identify fuses...

I can’t identify fuses on my Jetta

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

Yes but I can’t find anything related to fuses diagrams

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Jetta?

2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Jetta yourself? What have you tried so far?

1.8

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Ok the this was that the cigarette lighter wasn’t working and I assumed that was because a bad fuse

1/21/2018
Kevin
Kevin, VW Mechanic

Hi im kevin the cigarette lighter is fuse 30 in interior fuse box its a 20 amp fuse

Ok , thanks can you help me to check if I put in correct order on the outside box the fuses ? Because my car doesn’t start
I can send picture of the fuse box
Is that works
I’m gonna send you picture of the box

Ok

Can u tell me which one is out of place ?

Il take a look give me a couple of mins

Fuses all look to be in the correct positions .did you pull them all out ?

Kevin
Kevin, VW Mechanic
kyle swart
Phone call session started
one by one , but after that the car doesn’t start

Ok pull the battery connections and leave them off for one hour and try again .you shouldnt just pull fuses on modern cars it can cause the car to get very confused and react in strange ways

Ok

I am attempting to call. Have info on fuse block.