VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I need fuse box layout and fuse # for low beam headlights on…

I need fuse box...

I need fuse box layout and fuse # for low beam headlights on 2012 vw beetle

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Vin# *****

1/21/2018
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

While I'm looking for this information , what is going on with the low beam headlamps ? please explain.

thanks

Passenger side low beam keeps blowing head lamp 2 bulb I replaces. Except new bulb did not work took bulb out and tested it on driver side.. It's a good bulb...i take the good bulb now in the passenger side housing and plug it into driver side headlight harness for the housing, the housing lights up ... I tried it a second time with a different bulb and it didn't light up. So I put two new bulbs in both houses and everything back the way it was from the factory and both low beams don't work I believe the fuses popped
I believe there is a short in the passenger side housing

see attached please .

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING!!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks and my pleasure!

Wolfgang

I don't see the fuse for the low beams in this fuse box it has to be in the fuse box located under the dashboard
Can you please send me a PDF for the interior fuse box as well thank you I will only five stars as well��
Fuse panell C
Give me a bit on that
Okay the PDF you sent me was for panel A and B thank you for your time

here you go!!

Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Thanks man hope you have a great day!
Same to you
Wolfgang
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician