VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

How unlock my radio lost pin. No only help with the code…

Customer Question
Hi how unlock my...

Hi how unlock my radio lost pin

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No only help with the code

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: VW
Vin: 3vw4a7aj8cm102529
Vwz4z7m3243130a
This radio code
1/21/2018
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.
* WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
* FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
* PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
* UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
* RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.Due to the site radio codes cannot be publicly given.