VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I need a fuse box diagram for a 2011 jetta, (fuse placement)

I need a fuse...

1/17/2018
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, my name is***** you post the vin number for me? Which fuse box diagram are you looking for?

I was trying to get my windshield washer to work so I checked all of the fuses on the driver side and under the hood. Now the car will not fire so I would like both diagrams
I was trying to get my windshield washer to work so I checked all of the fuses on the driver side and under the hood. Now the car will not fire so I would like both diagrams 3vwdx7ajxbm331548
If I get the diagrams, I should be able to do it myself. I don't have the time right now to go step by step

Looks like you are missing a number in the vin.

Are you still there?

Not sure if you saw my message. The vin number is ***** a digit.

Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
3vwdx7ajxbm331548
Phone call session started

That worked. The phone call is extra. I think we can probably solve this here in this format. Standby while I look up the information.

Click on the attachment for the interior fuse box. I think you probably pulled a fuse and inserted into the wrong slot. Look especially at the slots that are not used on the diagram. I'm thinking maybe fuse 16 or 20 is in the wrong slot.

And here is the one for the engine compartment.

I never touched any of the slot on the left just looked at the ones starting at 25

Ok, run through the list and see what you find.

ok, give me awhile

Ok

I got the car to start. A fuse was not quite seated correctly. Washer pump still does not work though

More than likely you have a bad washer pump.

I replaced the pump, still does not work. That why I went after the fuses

Do you have headlamp washers? Are you sure you replaced the correct pump?

I replaced f8 fuse, (7.5), and all is working. You can close this out and let me know my final charges. Appreciate your assistance

Glad you got it squared away. I have canceled the phone call request. I can't see your exact charges but it looks like it was around $28 for my help today.