VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Looking for fuse for wipers, now car locked park, trac.

Looking for blown fuse...

Looking for blown fuse for wipers, now car locked park, trac

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your VW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Traction control light on, tire pressure light on

1/14/2018
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi - what year and model is your vehicle and what help were you seeking here?

2012 jetta

and what was the help you were seeking?

i have not got answer or a phone call

I am not sure what info it is you are seeking here? you haven't really asked a question and have not described in detail when is going on

We have a 2012 vw Jetta. This am the wiper blades stopped working. While car running removed fuse x2 that killed the engine. Now, I cannot move the shifter from park and the traction light and engine light is on. The fuse for washer is blown I saw. What can I do to get the car into drive?
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and i will be assisting you today. im reviewing your question now......

first check every fuse underdash area and replace blown ones.

Ok, will do

also make sure there is no missing fuses

No missing fuses, number 8 isbloen
Number 8 is blown
I replaced it and rest are ok. Car still locked in park

when you press brake do you hear the lock solenoid make noise

Cesar Jimenez
Phone call session started

fuse 20 controls selector lever lock

It is ok

both fuses??

one of the fuses is underhood

Where under hood

in the images the fuse boxes are illustrated. under hood box is near battery under the hood

You have not helped I going to take to a shop Monday thanks for your time